Monday, January 27, 2014

Too Big For This Small World:)

Many of you have probably seen the Tamiflu commercial on T.V.  Well, it was playing the other night and Chris gave a sarcastic frown and said, "That's how I feel all the time..."  (He meant the "I am a giant and everything is too small for me" feeling, NOT the sick feeling).  For some reason his pout just struck me as funny and I couldn't stop laughing.  Poor guy:)  So you can all share in our funny moment, take a look at the commercial below and remember Chris and all the hardships he has to bear as a "giant" in this small world of ours, hahahaha.  Towards the end of the commercial the guy is walking down a hallway, by the banister of a flight of stairs, and it makes me think of how Chris feels when walking at my parent's house on their top floor (it is an open attic with a couple of bedrooms, but Chris needs to duck quite a bit when walking up there):




After watching that commercial, do you all feel bad for Chris now?  Haha, if that didn't convince you, take a look at these pictures:

Chris getting off of Elvis's plane in Memphis.  He pretty much had to walk, hunched
over like that, through the whole plane.  Haha, and now we all see how Chris's childhood
dream of becoming a pilot (just like his grandpa) wasn't in the cards for him:)
Chris standing next to a jail cell door at the historic Missouri State Penitentiary
in Jefferson City, MO.  Haha, not that we WANT Chris to be able to comfortably
fit through a jail cell door, but this is still pretty hilarious.  If he was a criminal in this
prison at the time, his life, and back would have been extra sore and bent out of shape.
Chris and I on our honeymoon in Mexico.  We had just got done repelling down a cliff (super scary).
Haha, notice how Chris has two harnesses.  Everyone else repelling that day got one harness around
their waist.  The Mayans running the activity saw Chris's size and started surrounding him and panicking
about his size.  They decided to put a harness around his chest as well.  Haha, poor guy, but safety first:)
Haha, at least Silver Dollar City has a rocking chair designed for someone Chris's size.

******Chris, just for the record, our family loves you and your "giant" size.  You are perfect, the way God made you and I'm sorry if the world hasn't caught up to your greatness yet.  Who needs them anyway, right?  I hope our little (for now) boy grows tall, to be just like his daddy:)  LOVE YOU!!****** 

2 comments:

  1. Thats why I call him " my belly button boy"! I am 5'3" and at an early age I could see it coming. My shoulders are at his belly button and I love him JUST the way he is! Love Aunt Vonnie

    ReplyDelete