Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Smiles and Laughs

If you look closely you can see his two bottom teeth:)

Mitchell has the BEST (Best I say!!) smile and laugh!!  If I'm having a frustrating or blah day, all this little guy needs to do is smile at me and all my worries/stresses disappear (for a short while anyway:)).  It is the best in the morning when I go to get him out of his crib, and all I do is walk in his room and he smiles so big up at me... AWE, I love it!!  Haha, of course, I doubt his smile at me has less to do with his happiness at seeing me, and more to do with his excitement that he knows he's about to get some milk.  I'll take it either way though.


Kissing his neck can bring on lots of giggles.  Also, love this photo for this sweet moment between a father and his son.

This is just his sweet, simple, yet beautiful smile.  He was just chillin' on his blanket.


Mitchell also has multiple types of smiles:  (1) There is his primary, sweet smile; and this smile is extra cute when he shows off his two bottom teeth  (2) His HUGE smile where his eyes get all squinty and cute; usually comes out when he is laughing  (3) And, what Chris and I call his "Laurel Grin" because he grins so big, his cheeks puff out, and he reminds us of Stan Laurel off the "Laurel and Hardy Show" (my dad loved this show and I would watch it with him a lot as a kid).  Chris also has a version of this smile, which I just love.  Like father like son, I guess.


Here is the best picture of his "Laurel Grin" I could get.  It is such a sweet grin.



Above, is an actual picture of Stan Laurel from the "Laurel and Hardy" show, and one of Chris when he was about five or six years old doing the same smile.  Like I said, like father like son:)


Ok, this is not the most giggling/laughing Mitchell has done, but again, it is
hard to capture on camera because as soon as he sees the camera, he stops.
Haha, in fact, note how he stops as soon as he notices the camera.  We love
all of his giggles.  Our favorite is when he gives his high-pitched squeal.  Too cute!!

1 comment:

  1. He does have a way of bringing a smile to your face..he's just so cute.

    ReplyDelete