Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday

For those of you who are on Facebook or Instagram, you probably already know about Throwback Thursdays.  For those of you who are not on social media that often, let me explain... Throwback Thursdays are when people post older pictures/memories onto their Facebook or Instagram accounts on a Thursday.  A lot of people will setup their older picture, or Throwback Thursday picture, by putting this:  #TBT  (which stands for, you guessed it, ThrowBack Thursday).  Well, so far I have not participated in this popular practice, just because I never thought about it before.  But, today I just happened to be going through some older pictures on our computer and thought it would be nice to post some of them.  And it must have been meant to be, because then it hit me... TODAY WAS THURSDAY!!  So, here are some fun memories from the last few years (I'm not going that far back for my first #TBT):


This was almost exactly one year ago from today.  I was prego with
Mr. Mitchell, and we were about to reveal to the family that we
were getting ready to have a baby boy.
I found this great picture of these handsome Swisher boys men.
This was taken January 22, 2011 - So, I can only assume we were out
to dinner for Justin's birthday.  And I think I can recognize that pillar
anywhere... we were at our favorite, Cheddar's!  Good pick for your birthday
Justin.  I think Chris and Justin look a lot alike in this picture, which is kind of
weird because in general I think Chris takes more after his mom's side of the
family and Justin after his dad's.  Too Handsome!!
This picture goes back to the '60's, when I walked on the moon.
Man, that seems like such a long time ago.  Haha, you can believe
that, or... maybe it was actually a fun picture taken when Chris, Meemaw
(although she wasn't a meemaw yet), and I visited the Museum of
Science and Industry in Chicago.  This was back in March of 2012.
And of course, I have to have a #TBT picture of Mr. Mitchell.  He's not that old yet,
so I could only go back to the day he was born.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!
I just think it is such a sweet moment between a father and son; I just love how they
are looking at each other, making eye contact.  Can you believe Mitchell will actually
turn one year old this year?!?!!  This picture seems just like yesterday and a long time ago
all at the same time.  In other words, it's hard to imagine our lives without this little guy:)

1 comment:

  1. All GREAT PICTURES Sarah, hard to imagine a year has past and yes Justin is getting ready for another year and Wow!! How can Moonpie be heading for his first, will be here before we know it. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete