A few days ago I walked into Mitchell's room to find him ASLEEP (yes, he was asleep) like the picture below. I went into his room because I heard something knocking on his wall... it turns out it was just the crib knocking against the wall because Mitchell was shaking it as he rolled over into this position. Haha, but neither the uncomfortable position or the knocking sound woke him up. He must have been one sleepy baby!
 |
| What a Sleepy Head:) |
The position must have eventually gotten uncomfortable enough, or he tried to rollover and could not, because about 30 minutes later I heard him whining a little bit. So, what does a mother do when she hears her baby whining/crying? Takes another picture of course!!! Haha, I did snap another photo of him (shown below) but of course after that, I quickly picked up my sweet baby and comforted him. This whole scenario is just so odd to me because Mitchell is normally a very picky sleeper. I wouldn't say he is a light sleeper, because noises (as long as they are not too terribly loud) do not tend to bother him that much; but, he is very picky about what position he sleeps in (on his stomach... I know, I know... tisk tisk), he MUST have his pacifier, and he wants a burp cloth under his head because he likes to grab it and scrunch it up against his face (don't worry... I've checked on this position many times and he can still breath), and when he is super tired he will pull his legs up under his body. Haha, so it was not only cute, but just very weirdly funny to me that he could actually sleep in this position. Like I said, he must have been one extra sleepy baby:)
 |
| 30 minutes later after I found him this way, he finally woke up. Haha, he was probably really confused:) |
Looks like he might be trying to get out?
ReplyDelete