Here are a few more pictures from our fun week with Meemaw and Uncle Justin. We already miss them a ton!! Hopefully we will have family come out and visit us again soon **wink, wink - hint, hint**. I also have some videos to put up from our week (don't worry Justin, I won't put up the video of you dancing, hee hee), but since most of them are too big for the blog, I'll have to edit them down first. So, in the mean time, enjoy some more pictures:
 |
| Kisses from Meemaw. |
 |
Mitchell woke up from his nap and we walked into his room to find him laying like this; his arms crossed and he was just chillaxin'. |
 |
All the boys were glued to the T.V., watching Chris play his new video game. Even Mitchell couldn't look away (we have to train him early:)). By-the-way, take a look at how well Mitchell is sitting up on his own. |
 |
For New Year's Eve we went to the restaurant Jaker's. We all got a steak of some sort (Chris had lobster with his, Justin also had shrimp, and I had a Kobe steak for the first time... don't know if I can ever go back now; it was so good!). |
 |
Some good 'ole Settlers fun on New Year's Eve. Poor Meemaw... almost anyone could guilt her into trading with them, "But, mom, why don't you want to help me??" (and cue puppy-dog eyes). Haha. |
No comments:
Post a Comment