Friday, June 27, 2014

Hanging Out At Meemaw's

After Mitchell's Star Wars party, we were lucky enough to spend the rest of the week at Meemaw's house getting spoiled.  We did some shopping, eating out, playing around with Meemaw's cats (Mitchell loved the cats), and most importantly some relaxing.  Mitchell was also really working on his crawling at her house; I think the hardwood floors helped.  He would still army crawl every now and then, but he was slowly getting up more and more on his hands and knees.  Thanks for putting up with us Meemaw and for taking such good care of us!!


Enjoying us some Hu Hot (one of Chris's favorite restaurants and a must see when visiting Springfield).  Mitchell loves it when you give him a drink of water through a straw.

Continuing with the food pictures... Mitchell's first pork steak:)  Meemaw fed us very well!!  I love how Mitchell's hands are out like, "What is this!?!"

Playing with Meemaw, showing her his moves.  "Look Meemaw, I'm up on my knees!"


Mitchell loved Meemaw's cats!!  He got the biggest kick out of chasing them around the house.  Haha, and I think they enjoyed being chased, just a little bit:)  They were really good with him and at putting up with his shenanigans.  Unfortunately, we do think Mitchell had an allergic reaction to the cats.  But, we are hoping it is just a "This is my first time ever being exposed to cats so my body is just trying to adjust and work itself out" allergic reaction, and not a "I am forever allergic to cats" allergic reaction.  Only time will tell.  But since he loved playing with the cats so much, for his sake we are hoping it is the first type of allergic reaction.








1 comment:

  1. Lol love it, glad you all were able to stay,miss you all

    ReplyDelete