Well... Meemaw said we can't keep it a secret anymore. Haha, I think she means she can no longer keep it a secret. SURPRISE!! We are expecting baby no. 2, November 12th (I think Meemaw is hoping it will wait until her birthday:)
Haha, yeah!! Of course, I realized after this April Fools post, the down side is that now when we really do announce our next pregnancy people might be skeptical:)
Ok, that was just wrong but funny. Only problem is me & Brandy were SECONDS away from showing & explaining to Kailey. That would NOT have been good!
ReplyDeleteHaha... gotcha!! But yes, I am glad you did not explain it yet to Kailey... that would have been awkward. But not for you guys, lol. APRIL FOOLS!! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha.. I stopped on here after April Fools Day.. You had me :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah!! Of course, I realized after this April Fools post, the down side is that now when we really do announce our next pregnancy people might be skeptical:)
Delete