This month we already have the blog's background set up with jelly beans and dyed eggs in the spirit of Easter... But here is our legitimate Easter post. Normally we would have started Easter out with going to church to celebrate the reason for the season, our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his atonement and resurrection. But, plans changed when I got super sick this weekend with a bad cold. So, we celebrated by remembering our Savior as I rested in bed until late this morning. Mitchell did not get to discover his Easter basket until early this afternoon when I was feeling a bit better; but, since he is not quite one yet and really has no idea what is going on, I don't think he minded:)
The Easter bunny had quite a few treats for Mitchell, including the Ninja Turtles onesie he is wearing in the pictures. He also got two books, a mega block tractor, a slinky, and of course some great treats in some Easter eggs. The Easter bunny even remembered Chris and I, and included a few "grown up" treats in the basket as well (basically some twix bars that Mitchell is too young to eat). Happy Easter everyone!!
 |
| Enjoying the spoils of Easter. |
 |
| Ooooohhh! How exciting... the mega block tractor has a tag (Mitchell's favorite toy). |
.jpg) |
| Yep, just what I thought. This is a good quality tag right here. |
 |
| Aren't slinkies awesome?!! |
he looks very cute in his new PJ looking like a big boy, enjoy your Easter treats everyone. So hard for Meemaw to believe were coming up on our first birthday..WOW!! Love you all
ReplyDelete