Wednesday, December 4, 2013
"Rollin' Rollin' Rollin', Keep Those Doggies Rollin', Rawhide!"
Well, Mitchell has done it. He finally rolled over!! My baby boy is growing up *tear*. I guess I should clarify... Mitchell has been rolling over from his stomach to his back for a while. But, he has been stubborn about rolling over from his back to his stomach. He's actually right on schedule (most babies roll over from their back to stomach at around six months - give or take a month) since he will be seven months old in about a week. But I've seen him almost do it soooo many times... again, he was just being stubborn. And once he figured out how to do it, there was no stopping him; he must have rolled over at least 10 times within 15 minutes. Haha, I guess it is time to really start baby proofing the house:) After he did it the first time I rushed to get my camera, so here are some of the first moments of him rolling from his back to his stomach:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment