"Man, he looks just like his Daddy" or "Wow, he looks just like his mommy," are two different comments that Chris and I will sometimes hear in the SAME day from different people. It is funny, because Chris and I don't really see a strong resemblance to either one of us. I mean, don't get me wrong, we think that Mitchell looks like us, but we couldn't say that he is a dead ringer to either one of us. But other people seem to think so (we mostly hear how much he looks like Chris). We can pick out certain features and say, "Well, I think Mitchell has Chris's eyes and chin" and "I think Mitchell has Sarah's nose and ears;" but add it all together and we can't say Mitchell mostly takes after one of us more than the other. Some days I think Mitchell looks just like his dad, other times I see a lot of myself in him. I'm sure as he gets older we will start to see more of ourselves in him. But for now, let's put it to a vote: (I think in Chris's baby picture, that is Mitchell's "Deer in the headlights" look for sure:)
Mitchell at 6 months. Does he look more like:
Sarah -OR- Chris
VOTE NOW:
No comments:
Post a Comment