Sunday, December 8, 2013



"You'll Shoot your eye out, kid."

Well, someone saw Santa this weekend...  Mitchell climbed to the top of the stairs, sat on Santa's lap, and asked him for an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock.  Wait, that was another kid:)  I'm sure if Mitchell could speak he would have asked for some milk.  And little does he know I think that is what Santa plans on bringing him this year *wink*.  We weren't going to take Mitchell to see Santa this year since, well you know, he can't talk.  But, this year will be his first Christmas ever and he will never have a first Christmas again; so, we gave in and took him to see Mr. Claus.  He did very well.  He did not act scared or cry at all.  I thought he would just give his famous "deer in the headlights" look (which he seems to give every time you get the camera out), but he actually smiled.  It was precious.  Thank you Santa and see you again next year!!


  




No comments:

Post a Comment