Well, because we mostly post cute, smiley, adorable pictures of Mitchell on this blog, you all probably think Mitchell just poses so easy for the camera. Haha, think again. Mitchell is actually a very fun and smiley baby. If you just look at him or make a funny noise, he will laugh and laugh (it's pretty adorable). But, you get the camera out to try and capture these sweet moments and his smile goes away and he just gives you a blank stare; we call it his "deer in the headlights" look. I don't know if it is the light on the camera he can't stop staring at, or if he's just staring at the camera trying to figure out what it is... either way, his smile is gone and then we are stuck acting like goofballs trying to get him to smile again (when it was so easy before the camera showed up). If fact, if we ever post a smiley picture of Mitchell on this blog, you can be sure we had to take about 20 shots, the whole time acting like a clown to get Mitchell to laugh, before we got that one perfect shot. Although, I will admit that even his "deer in the headlights" look is still pretty adorable (but, I might also be a little bias:)). Here are some pictures of Mitchell with is famous look: (the last one is a sample from his 6 month pictures... that face is what he mostly gave to the photographer; again, still cute though:))
![]() |
| 2 months old. |
![]() |
| "Sure I'll take a picture with Meemaw... what's that? A camera?" |
![]() |
| "You want me to smile? Nah, I don't feel like it." |
![]() |
| "It's too early to even think about smiling." |
![]() |
| "Yeah, I'm Yoda. What about it?" |
![]() |
| "Smile? No thanks guys. I'm just going to chill in this bathtub." |







Well, I think they are all cute but, I am the meemaw sooo..just saying. he has a face for all of his moods. that's all. ;0
ReplyDelete