Here is a cute little video of Mitchell to hold you over for now: (He has hit the stage of obsession with eating his hands... so cute!!).
Saturday, September 7, 2013
And We're Back... Kinda.
Hello blogging world. Our computer has officially been fixed so we're back and ready to add some new posts. Well, we're kinda ready. And the reason I say "kinda" is while our computer is fixed enough to let us add NEW data and pictures, for some reason we cannot access any of our old pictures that were saved on the computer. Chris is still trying to work on getting them back, or so he says... I say that not because he's not really working on it, because he is, but I think he may just be trying to let me down easy that we will never actually have access to those pictures again. Which would be devastating and lead to many tears from yours truly, because all of Mitchell's pictures from the first 3 months of his life were saved on this computer. So, besides the few pictures I have already put on this blog, ALL of Mitchell's pictures would be gone **tear**. Ok, I can't handle that thought right now, so please send all your positive thoughts and prayers our way that we will be able to recover those files. AND, if you have saved any pictures of Mitchell from the past, please oh please DO NOT DELETE THEM, because I may be needing you to send those my way. But I will be updating the blog with items I did save via my phone for now, so please stay posted.
Here is a cute little video of Mitchell to hold you over for now: (He has hit the stage of obsession with eating his hands... so cute!!).
Here is a cute little video of Mitchell to hold you over for now: (He has hit the stage of obsession with eating his hands... so cute!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment