Saturday, August 31, 2013
Patience Patience
Hello friends and family! I wanted to get on here and let you all know why there has not been any blog posts lately... our computer broke. Not fun. It seems like when it rains it pours. There has been a lot of stress since being here in Idaho (and a lot of good times): living out of suitcases in a hotel, trying to buy a house and going back and forth with that process, finally moving but having to camp out because we did not have any of our stuff, arranging to get all of our belongings from a very frustrating company, cleaning and cleaning and more cleaning, unpacking, and all while dealing with a 3 month old. And then, of course, on top of it all our computer breaks. We are borrowing an old laptop from one of Chris's friends at work so we can do basic things needed to track things in our new town, but unfortunately I cannot upload any pictures on here. So, I wanted to let you all know I have not forgotten about you (all five of you who read this blog, ha!) and I will have plenty of updates to come once we get our computer fixed. So, stay posted:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment