Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mobile Baby?

Well, it's settled... Mitchell is the most advanced baby there is:)  Ok, Ok, maybe every mom thinks that about their baby, but he is really hitting some milestones pretty fast.  A couple weeks ago Chris and I witnessed him rolling over (from his stomach to his back).  I looked up how quickly babies will roll over and various sights on the Internet said babies will start rolling over at around 4 months; Mitchell was two and a half months.  Now he is 3 months old and is scooting around pretty intensely which usually doesn't start for another month or two.  I'm sure he isn't the first baby to develop these skills quickly, but it's still pretty cool to see.  Haha, of course, now reality has set in that I might have to start baby proofing our place sooner than I had planned.  And another consequence is that my normally sweet and calm baby is no longer happy just lying around looking at things; he wants to "scoot" over to them and quickly gets frustrated when he can't quite get his legs and arms to cooperate as fast as he would like them.  Don't worry son, you will get there soon enough:)


No comments:

Post a Comment