Sunday, August 31, 2014

Most Boring Video Ever

So... Mitchell LOVES Sesame Street.  Well, he loves the high pitched voices and songs anyway; I don't think he can yet distinguish between all of the different characters.  It is really hard to find something that holds the attention of a 15 month old longer than one minute.  Food, would be the closest thing to hold his attention the longest; but even while he's eating he's looking for something to play with (haha, it usually ends up being the food itself).  But, those puppets on Sesame Street can hold this kid's attention... Well, most mornings anyway:)


Ok, this is a pretty boring video.  It is 52 seconds of Mitchell watching Sesame Street.  I just think it is so funny how mesmerized he is by this show.  I mean, he doesn't even move in the slightest.  On a side note, please ignore our messy living room.  It is Mitchell's favorite thing to pull out all of those cables and game controllers from our T.V. stand (he does it daily).



1 comment: