Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lunch Time Shenanigans

Mitchell is definitely our little entertainer.  All of his moves, actions, sounds, giggles, expressions, etc., are constantly making us laugh.  Well, lately he has been strongly expressing himself during his meals.  Sometimes it is really cute, other times it is really frustrating (throwing food off his tray, spitting food out because he thinks it is hilarious, smearing his food all over his tray instead of eating it, etc.).  We know all that is normal behavior for a toddler, but still, ahhh!!  For this blog post we thought we would showcase his adorable moments while eating.  Haha, and also we don't have many pictures of his "bad" moments; because when he is spitting food at me, I usually don't feel like taking a picture:)


I probably should have stopped him from feeding Nora, especially from the table.  I mean, I don't want to encourage bad habits for him or her.  But, it was just too cute and they are best buds.  And best buds share their food every once in a while:)



Fact:  Mitchell LOVES yogurt, applesauce, and Graham crackers.  If he sees you get any one of those items out, he immediately gets super excited.  And he will also leave his mouth open for a long time, awaiting that bite.  Haha, it's too cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment