Anyways, I got to thinking about Mitchell being one already (man, how time has flown:) and I realized that I never posted his one year old pictures on the blog. We had them taken on his birthday, May 9th, but then we flew off to Missouri right after getting the edited proofs back, so we never had a chance to post them. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is the cutest one year old around:
The pictures with the photographer's logo on them are ones we did not choose to get edited (we could only pick so many pictures without having to pay more money). But, many of them are still adorable, so I'm still including them on the blog for you to see.
By examining Mitchell's facial expressions, you can definitely tell which pictures were taken at the beginning versus those taken towards the end of the session. He was less and less amused, and more and more tired as time went on. Haha, these pictures are definitely towards the end... We were working so hard to get a smile, but instead got his classic "deer-in-headlights" look. But, he's still so adorable, so we'll take it!!
Love his two little teeth:)
It doesn't get cuter than this kid!! Love seeing his little feet, and curls on the side of his head:)








Always perfect
ReplyDelete