Thursday, May 1, 2014

Narcissus

Mitchell thinks pretty highly of himself.  He thinks he is just the best looking thing around.  He is a modern day Narcissus.  But... come on... who could blame him, right?  I mean, he is one adorable kid!!  Haha, just kidding.  Well, maybe.  Here is the proof of how much he loves looking at himself:


My favorite part is in the very beginning when he just very carefully bends his head down and touches it against himself, err, the mirror:)  I feel like he is just trying to figure out what is going on and figure out his surroundings.  And yes, I am aware the mirror is cracked on the right.  It was like that when we moved in:)



Here he is starting to get the hang of his reflection and enjoy it.  We just love this kid!!  So Cute!!



2 comments:

  1. Well it's plain to me he's in there looking for his Meemaw: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Well, this was in the room you stay in when visiting:)

      Delete