Mitchell had his first taste of spaghetti last week and he LOVED it!! Even with the noodles chopped up super small, it did take him a while to chew them. But he still loved it. Though, I had a hard time with him eating it because of the huge mess he made. Normally I use one paper towel to clean Mitchell up after eating, sometimes two. I think for this meal we had to use at least 20 paper towels. But, I am trying to adjust my thoughts on that and just let him be a kid; too often I find myself doing things for Mitchell to save time and to save him from making a mess (i.e. letting him feed himself more than just cheerios). I guess I will just have to accept that kids are messy sometimes *wink*.
 |
| Is there something on my face? |
 |
| More please!! |
 |
| I said I want more!!!! |
Sounds like gonna have to save a tree & use a rag or a bucket of water? LOL. And yes mommy, messy is HEALTHY & stimulating. GMA Nancy loved those pics also. A.Von
ReplyDeleteHaha, Chris says the same thing, "Just use a wet rag." But normally the mess isn't that big and a paper towel (meaning just 1 or 2 paper towels) is so much easier!! :)
DeleteI think he starting to take after uncle Bobby there and how much he luvs Spaghetti
ReplyDeleteUncle Kevin
Hmm... Uncle Bobby loves spaghetti, eh? Well, we will have to make some for him next time we see him:)
DeleteI love spaghetti faces! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete