Thursday, January 1, 2015
Welcome 2015
Happy New Year everyone!! Wow, 2014 was a great and busy year. We had a lot of family come out and visit us, we were able to travel to Missouri to see family and spend time on the lake, celebrated Mitchell's first birthday, and took some great trips (including Yellowstone National Park). Thank you to all of our family and friends who made 2014 so fantastic!! We are hoping 2015 will be just as great. I would list all of our plans and goals for the year, but I wouldn't want to jinx anything:) Let's just say plans include winning the lottery (which will be tough considering we don't even play), winning a Nobel Prize (when we decide which category, we'll let you know), and writing, directing, and starring in our own blockbuster movie (how much are acting lessons?). Haha, so, wish us luck. And while you are sitting on the edge of your seats, wondering how these plans are coming along, enjoy this lovely review of 2014:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Wow? What a slide show Sarah, Chr i s great job:)))) memories Always
ReplyDeleteI'm hooked on this video
ReplyDeleteIsn't it fun?! I didn't fully realize how great/fun/busy/profound 2014 was until I started going through all the pictures and memories. Not that we didn't have our setbacks and trying times as well, but overall you can't deny we were truly blessed:)
Delete