Monday, January 26, 2015

Sick Days

The last few days have not been the most fun in the Swisher household.  I am sick, Mitchell is sick, and even our puppy has been sick (ear infection).  Poor Chris, has not been sick, but has been playing nurse all weekend.  He has been an incredible caretaker and I'm hoping to get better very soon and give him a break (haha, plus brownies.  I'm sure he would like a nice plate of brownies as a thank you:).  Anyways, the point being that other than laying around the house, not too much has been going on here.  I hope everyone else has had a better start to 2015; but we'll take our hits now and hope that means the rest of the year will be smooth sailing:)



Poor guy.  Even Superman has a sick day every once in a while.

Of course, when you don't feel well, the best thing to do is just cuddle with dad:)



You know you have a great family dog, when she lets your toddler play with her like this.  They play great with each other all day long (even when they both feel crummy).


And when you're sick, nothing is more upsetting than trying to fit into a box that is too small for you.  Soooo frustrating:)  





1 comment:

  1. Aww sorry to hear you all are not feeling well lots b of fluids: ) he's getting so big: )) glad to see him in his Superman shirt: ) poor Chris had to grow up with a towel: )

    ReplyDelete