Thursday, December 25, 2014

Look Out American Idol

Mitchell has developed the cutest skill ever, singing.  I think he may take after his Uncle Justin, just a little bit:)  About a month ago he started singing along with me when I rocked him at night and sung him a lullaby (It was the cutest!!  The cutest I tell ya!!).  Then a few weeks ago he started singing along with our congregation at church when we sang hymns.  And now he pretty much does it whenever he hears music playing.  I hope to keep his love for music going in his life; Haha, but that might be pretty hard considering Chris and I are tone deaf.  Uncle Justin may just need to fly out here every few weeks to give Mitchell lessons:)



I waited to post this video because in one of the shots, you can see the gift Chris, Justin, and I got for Meemaw (a KitchenAid).  And I didn't want her to see this video and not be surprised Christmas day.  Doesn't he just have the sweetest voice:)  Haha, and I love how he likes his music loud... he likes to jam!!




1 comment: