![]() |
| Mitchell 8 months old. |
For Christmas last year, Mitchell's great aunts and uncles on his Swisher side sent him some money for a gift. Chris and I used it to buy this bug toy for him. It lights up, makes noises (i.e. everything a baby loves), and spins around. Well, at first he liked it; but then one day he lost his balance and fell off of it (he wasn't hurt, just scared I think), and from then on he refused to get near it. After a while we stopped bringing it out for him to play with because he started to cry every time. Sorry aunts and uncles, we tried:)
Well, fast forward to last week... I was trying to clear out some of Mitchell's older toys (I tried and failed... with everything I moved, he all of a sudden decided he couldn't live without it and just had to play with it right away), and I pulled out the old bug. To my surprise, he loved it!! Haha, he's a little big for it now, but he was all over that thing. I guess we'll keep it around for a bit longer:)
The poor kid just couldn't quite figure out how to get in this thing. You gotta love his determination though.
He finally gets it!! I just love it when he puts one foot in the air... has to find that perfect balance:)

That is hilarious: ))) Meemaw is loving that
ReplyDelete