Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick-or-Trick

What's that in the sky?!!  It's a bird...  It's a plane...  It's Mitchell Swisher!!  Well, technically, for Halloween he is still incognito as Clark Kent.  So, shhh...  Don't tell anyone he's Superman.  He's still trying to keep it on the down-low:)


I don't think he quite understands going "incognito" since he's pointing right at his Superman logo.

This picture cracks me up... It looks like he is getting ready to take flight and go save the day!!

Cutest Clark Kent ever!!

Superman??  Who me??


Here is Clark Kent in action:)  Well, he actually was Skyping with Meemaw and decided to show her his "car pushing" skills.  Haha, we all just loved how much he kept those glasses on.  He LOVED them!!  I thought he would tear them off his face the first chance he got.  I even told Chris, "Get the camera ready... You'll have to snap a picture really quick before he takes his glasses off."  But, he played in them all night.  In fact, if they fell off, he would carry them over to Chris or I for us to put them back on him.  It was really cute:)  Happy Halloween everyone!!


  


1 comment:

  1. Cutest Clark Kent ever in the history of Clark Kent's, trick or treat: )

    ReplyDelete