Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Daddy's Boy

Waiting on Dada to come home from work.

One of Mitchell's favorite things to do is wait by the window for Chris to come home from work.  Chris takes the bus to work and catches it down the street from our house, and Mitchell loves watching Chris walk home from the bus stop.  In fact, we could be anywhere in the house and all I have to say is, "Let's go see Dada," and Mitchell knows exactly what I mean.  He'll stop whatever he's doing, go climb the stairs, walk over to the window, and stand on his tippy toes trying to look out of it.  And he immediately smiles when he sees Chris:)  And from then on, through the rest of the night, he is a daddy's boy.  He wants to sit in Chris's lap, play with him, have Chris feed him, etc.  Most of the time if I even try to do something for him instead of Chris, he screams and refuses it... It has to be from his Daddy.  He just loves his Dada so much (well, we both do:)).



For some reason if you pretend to be asleep, Mitchell loves to come over and poke your mouth and nose.  Haha, maybe it's because we're pretending to snore.  I don't know... But he loves it when he "wakes us up."  He just loves playing with Chris so much!!


Daddy just plays the best games!!  Being spun around and tickled is the best!!


So excited to see his Daddy coming home!!





1 comment: