When Chris got home from work today, we decided to go on a little family date. Since we have had great weather lately (pretty rare for Idaho in October; although it still does get freezing at night!), we decided to take advantage of it and went for a family walk. Mitchell LOVES riding outside in his stroller. We walked around our neighborhood and went to a park by an elementary school. I could have swore that the park had those toddler swings (they look like a black, rubber basket you stick your kid in), but they did not. Of course, it is by an elementary school and most kids in school have out grown those, so I guess it makes sense they did not. So, our plan to push Mitchell around in a swing did not come about. We plan on visiting other parks while the weather is nice, so hopefully we'll find one:) And to finish out our family outing, we went and got some ice cream. I mean, what better way to reward the calories we spent walking, than to go get some flavored, frozen sugar-milk? :)
 |
| Just relaxing along the trail:) He's so cool! |
 |
| "Check out the Hottie at 11 o'clock... Wowzers!!" |
 |
| Ice cream coma. |
Well I agree, what better way to reward yourselves. Lol, and I also agree Moonpie is one cool dude: )
ReplyDelete