![]() |
| Playing in his chair, having fun. |
Mitchell loves his activity chair... well, until he doesn't. At times he loves to sit in his chair, playing with his toys, he just babbles away, having a good 'ole time. But, when he is ready to get out of his chair you have about a five second window before he starts to scream, and let you know just how truly ready he is to be done with it. And since he has grown so much and is so long now, he can easily hang his feet off the chair; he loves to arch his back and kick his legs until he has almost wiggled out of it. Funny kid.
![]() |
| "Ok, I've scooted all the way down to the bottom of my chair, mom. Now, you pick me up." |
![]() |
| "I mean it!! I want outta here!!" |
![]() |
| "Fine. Forget you. I'll do it myself." |




No comments:
Post a Comment