Friday, February 21, 2014

All Aboard!!

Mitchell is so much fun to play with!!  Since he has become more and more aware of his surroundings, toys, and people in his life, he just lights up when he sees things and people he recognizes.  It is so sweet to watch him smile as soon as he sees one of his favorite toys.  And one of his favorite toys is his train.  He loves when it "rides" on top of him.

If you listen closely you can hear him laughing every time his train goes over him...  I'm making train noises so it is a little hard to hear; but I've tried to play this game with him without making the noises and it just doesn't have the same kind of magic for him.  Enjoy:


  

1 comment:

  1. He is so smart and have I said how adorable he is ;0 maybe I have once or twice..oh well! he's a cutie no doubt.

    ReplyDelete