Well, I might have to be one of those moms who has to force her child to play outside:( Mitchell is obsessed with T.V.!! If there is a T.V. turned on in a room, he will find it and just stare at it; I'm thinking it is all the flashing lights on the screen, because he has also been obsessed with lights since he was born. And I promise you guys, I do not have the T.V. on all the time... I also read him books, play with him during tummy time, let him work on his hand-eye coordination in his floor-play gym, and just have fun having conversations with him (he can be very chatty at times). But, when the T.V. is on, his eyes are definitely on it as well. I guess I'll have to start him early on Sesame Street and other PBS learning shows to make it worth his while.
 |
Sitting in his rocker, ignoring his toys and watching T.V. I even
vacuumed around him and it didn't phase him. |
 |
| Even while slipping off his pillow, his eyes never leave the screen. |
 |
| Even if the T.V. is on behind him, that doesn't stop him from seeing it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment