Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Halloween!!



Boo!!  Well folks, it is that time of year again... Halloween.  This is actually one of my favorite holidays.  I always loved getting dressed up as a kid and of course, getting all that candy.  As an adult, I love all the spooky and scariness of it all; I don't know why.  And I especially like watching scary movies this time of year.  I'm a complete wuss and can't watch them alone, but for some reason I still like them.  Now I have a whole other reason to love Halloween... to see it again through my child's eyes.  I get to see his excitement as he picks out a costume, carves pumpkins, collects all his candy, etc.




Of course, all of Mitchell's fun Halloween times will come in the future because this year he will only be 6 months old.  So, this time us parents have the fun opportunity to pick out Mitchell's costume for him.  And the category we are picking from is... you guessed it (if you know anything about his father)... Star Wars.  Please help us narrow it down between a couple costumes we have picked out:


****Disclaimer: Star Wars is not real.  As much as Chris may "believe" it is real, it is not.  Therefore, your decision in choosing between Yoda and Darth Vader will in no way affect Mitchell permanently.  (i.e. Just because you choose Darth Vader, for example, does not mean that Mitchell will join the dark side in the future****


Who should Mitchell be for Halloween?
  
pollcode.com free polls 


            

4 comments:

  1. Want to see him in both costumes just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoda, because besides the fact that he would look stinkin adorable in it! I also know something else about that cute costume! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since we have both costumes we will definitely get pictures of him in both... but, which one will he actually wear on Oct. 31st? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewok, so cute plus can use canon effect. ;-)

    ReplyDelete