Monday, February 19, 2018

Colin's Firsts

We love all our children the same, but... we definitely have slacked when it comes to documenting our kids' lives the same.  It just gets harder to keep up with it all as more kids are added and our lives get busier.  But, let me reiterate, less pictures and posts do not mean less love.  Right?  Haha!  Ok, so, here are some of our baby's firsts that I was too busy to blog about right away.  We love you Colin, I promise!


First taste of baby food.  Yummy yummy carrots.  Right after Thanksgiving last year, we decided it was time Colin enjoyed a feast of his own.  Haha, from his reaction here, I think he was a little confused at eating something other than milk.

Still trying to figure out these carrots.

Yay!  I guess we decided this baby food was a winner.

2018 brought a tooth for this guy.  Happy New Year Colin!

And about six weeks later, here is this kiddo today with TWO pearly white bottom teeth.  Only, uh... several more to go:)

First time big brother decided to feed baby food to Colin.  Well, this is the after photo, because I was too busy helping during the process (someone might have been stuffing too much food into his brother's mouth, haha!).  But Mitchell was so proud of himself, he felt the need to add some duckface attitude to the photo.  Lol!


These aren't Colin's very first laughs, but it is one of the first times we caught him laughing at himself in the mirror.  It was very cute.  I just had to post it all to remember the sweet sounds of this baby's giggles.



I'm so bummed this video was blurry.  I thought I had it in focus, but apparently not.  I still need practice with my new camera:(  Anyway, this is Colin's first meal that wasn't milk, trying out some carrots.  He kept making weird faces, but he also kept going back for more.  So, I guess he like it???





No comments:

Post a Comment