Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Walk... Don't Mind If I Do!
We have a walker! Right before I gave birth to baby number three, Duncan decided he finally wanted to start walking. He really showed no interest in trying to walk when we would try and help him (I guess he figured he could get anywhere he wanted faster by crawling). But then one day he decided to try and take a couple of steps; we made sure to really pile on the praising and positive reinforcement, which must have worked, because after that he was excited to try and take steps all the time. Haha, and it was really cute, because after every time he did take a couple of steps, he immediately looked around the room and was like, "Ok people! I tried walking... where is my applause?!" Lol! And as a sweet bonus, my parents were here visiting and got to see him take his first steps:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment