Thursday, May 5, 2016

Around The House

I know our lives can sometimes just seem so exciting; with all the Hollywood award shows we go to, our hikes up Mt. Everest, eating dinner with the Queen of England, etc. (Oh wait!  That must be someone else's life.  Lol!!).  We do love our lives and all of our adventures, but most of the time, we are just down-to-earth people, spending a quiet evening at home together:)  Please enjoy some moments of us just living life:


When you are a huge baby, growing like a weed, sometimes your only option for clothing is your brother's Halloween hand-me-downs.  Haha, behold the cutest skeleton ever!!

Mitchell has perfected the pouty-lip face.  On this particular occasion, he was upset because he didn't want to take a nap.


Is there anyone out there who can resist adorable baby smiles?  And I love how he's just leaning on his fist, posing all modelesque.

Brothers who watch T.V. together, stay together:)

Gotta love those super early mornings, when you're barely awake, have messy hair, and no make-up on.  But, I did get to wake up to these two precious little ones, so I thought, "What the heck?!!" and I took a selfie with my boys.  Haha, and I think they were just as tired that morning as I was.

Awe, our little tax deduction came just in time, in 2015.

Because the only way to put Legos together is while you're doing yoga.  Lol!!

Oh the wonderment!!  He was so excited he built them so tall.

You can never have too many sleeping baby pictures.  He's such an angel:)

This is how Mitchell relaxes.  Haha!  A stuffed animal in each hand, his toes pointed, legs crossed like a gentleman, and his back straight.  He sat like this for awhile, so I guess he was comfortable.

Note to self:  Don't leave Mitchell alone in the bathroom to do his business... Otherwise I will walk in to find bits of toilet paper everywhere.  Ugh, the bathtub was full of toilet paper that he threw in there, as well as the toilet itself was jam packed.  I had to pull out wet toilet paper from the toilet to make sure it wouldn't clog when flushed.  But, this was also a small victory on the potty training front, because Mitchell did go number 2 in the toilet... Yay:)

Sunday morning we were enjoying some delicious chocolate chip waffles (notice the chocolate all over Mitchell's face), and I look over to find Mitchell doing this.  Apparently this is how he likes to relax and eat his waffles.  Haha, he's such a classy kid.  (Ugh, and notice the diaper.  We have been very hit and miss with his potty training.  We're trying not to push him too hard with it, because when we seem to do that he starts to hate sitting on the toilet and views it as a timeout.  Slowly but surely we'll get there.).

We have a finger sucker.  Duncan rarely takes a pacifier, unlike Mitchell who was glued to his pacifier, but Duncan has taken quite a liking to his fingers.

Mitchell loves his bubble baths!

He keeps trying to convince us that he can still fit in the bouncy chair, so there is no use giving it to Duncan.  Haha, silly kid.

Awe, our boys!!  I really hope they grow up being best buds.

And in case you hadn't already decided it for yourself, here is the cutest baby ever!!



Sometimes we like to treat Mitchell like a cat.  Hahaha!!  "Almost!"


We like to have dance parties.
"You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen two."  Lol!


Does playing ON his brother count as playing WITH his brother?


Duncan's been working on his grabbing skills.  It may seem boring to others, but I just love watching him discover new things and new skills:)


Dada going to work is the worst!!  Awe, he misses his daddy.


Sounds like heaven on earth:)


He was so proud of the super tall lego tower Chris and him built.  Haha, and as the fun-loving parent that I am, I just couldn't pass on an opportunity to pester the poor kid:)
**And please excuse the mess.  When you have to entertain a two year old all day, then books, DVD's, legos, blankets, cars, action figures, etc. get dumped all over the place.**


We've got a roller!!  Haha, and I love his shocked face afterwards, like he's thinking, "What just happened?!"


Sometimes we order in, and Mitchell decides to practice his chopstick skills.  Haha, he was pretty determined.


Sometimes brothers like to just chill with each other on the couch, chit-chatting, holding hands, just hanging out:)







1 comment:

  1. those are some of the cutest pictures and videos..thank you for sharing.. Meemaw so excited to get there with you all. Love you

    ReplyDelete