Sunday, December 13, 2015

First Haircut

Mitchell got his first haircut this weekend.  Well, not exactly his first haircut, but his first professional haircut.  Before this I would always attempt to cut his hair on my own, which basically resulted in me just shaving his head (I can never get the sides even. LOL).  Poor kid:)

I was worried about how he would react.  I was prepared for him to possibly throw a tantrum and us having to leave without him getting the haircut.  But, he was really good!!  You could definitely tell he didn't enjoy the process:  he never smiled, he kept the same blank look on his face the whole time, and he said "Get down" a few times indicating he was ready to get out of the chair and leave.  But he never cried, screamed, or whined, and he sat still the whole time.  Yay!!  We were very proud of him:)


The "before" picture.  No, the 70's are not back; Mitchell just really really needed a haircut:)
  
It's kinda hard to see in this picture, but I tried to capture his reflection in the mirror.  He very seriously watched everything that was happening to him.

This picture is a bit fuzzy, but you can see how unsure of the water bottle he was.  He was giving that bottle the sideways stink-eye.  Haha!

Haha, when she pulled his hair up, he said "Owwww" really dramatically.  But he still didn't fight it:) 

I gotta hand it to the kid... he may have not been impressed with the process, but he did sit still the whole time.  Poor guy, you can tell he's just wanting it to be over with:(

Almost done:)  He pretty much had this exact expression on his face through the whole thing.  "Really mom?!?!"

So handsome!!








2 comments:

  1. Aww!! Meemaw should of been there. It's ok Moonpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Meemaw should of been there. It's ok Moonpie

    ReplyDelete