Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Daddy's Boy

When I was little, I was a total Daddy's Girl (Well, maybe I still am:).  And I was told that little boys tend to be Momma's Boys; well, not Mitchell.  He is 100% a Daddy's Boy!!  When Chris gets home from work, Mitchell is glued to his side.  Not that Chris doesn't love it, but there are times that it does have its disadvantages, for example: sometimes when I try to give Mitchell a snack he will refuse it because he wants Chris to give it to him, a few days ago when Mitchell needed his diaper changed (and it was a smelly #2, lol) he would only agree to let Chris change his diaper (he wouldn't even let me follow him into his room), and there are times when he wakes up a little fussy and he will only get out of his crib if Chris comes and gets him (which doesn't always work, because sometimes Chris is at work; which means I end up doing it while Mitchell cries and whines, "Dada, Dada, Dada.").  Now, these cases do not happen all the time (I mean, I have changed plenty of diapers, lol), but I think you get my point... Mitchell LOVES his Dad!!  But I mean, who wouldn't?!  He is a pretty great guy:)


Mitchell's favorite activity is wrestling with his dad.  He just giggles and laughs the whole time.

Copying his dad nonstop!!  Mitchell actually looked over at Chris, and carefully placed his hands behind his head to make sure he was doing exactly what his dad was doing.  Too cute!!

Mitchell was once again wrestling with Chris, when he noticed that Chris had his sweatshirt's hood up on his head.  So, naturally, Mitchell also had to have a hood on his head.  We tried many times to explain that his sweatshirt did not have a hood, but Mitchell wasn't having it.  Haha, so, this was our compromise.  Silly kid:)






No comments:

Post a Comment