Nothing much has been going on in the Swisher household lately... which is sometimes just the way we like it. We've been hanging out as a family, visiting the library (which Mitchell LOVES), playing games, watching movies, and just trying to stay warm (It's been in the 40's and 50's lately... Burr!! Too cold for September if you ask me; of course, Chris is in heaven with the colder weather). But, there have still been some cute moments going on with our two year old. I wish I would have caught them all on camera, but here is a peak at a few of the moments I did catch:
 |
| Some of our favorite moments are when Mitchell climbs into bed with us to snuggle and watch cartoons. On this morning, he also decided to bring his trusty light saber as well:) |
 |
| Oh the concentration... When this kid is concentrating on doing something (in this case, turning his light saber on and off), out comes his tongue. Haha, which is funny, because Chris does the same thing. Well, Chris doesn't stick his tongue all the way out, but he presses it against his cheek and lips. Haha, anyone who has seen Chris play his video games will know exactly what I'm talking about. Like father like son:) |
 |
| "I wear my sunglasses at night." Ok, so it's not night time in this picture yet, but trust me, he wore those sunglasses all day AND night. He didn't take them off when we ate dinner, when we ran errands afterwards, or when it was definitely dark outside and he was getting ready for bed... Yes, that's right, he fell asleep with them on (he cried when we tried to take them off at any moment). Silly kid. |
 |
| Meet Mitchell's new favorite toy... his laundry basket. And just like his sunglasses from the day before, do not even dare try to take this off of his head. Haha, he probably would have also slept in this basket if we let him, but I did draw the line there:) |
 |
| Haha, we just turned on the light and he wanted to look up and see it. But again, he didn't dare come out of the laundry basket to get a better look:) |
 |
| Last weekend we decided to take a trip to Red Lobster. I mean, when they are offering "all you can eat shrimp," Chris is not going to pass up that opportunity. I won't tattle on him and tell you how many shrimp he did eat (feel free to take a guess in the comments), but let's just say that he got his money's worth:) Mitchell, on the other hand, could care less about the shrimp; he was too obsessed with the lobsters. He was glued to that lobster tank. Haha, so cute! |
 |
| And what do you do when you want your dad's attention but he's laying down and playing video games? You climb on top of him and put your feet in his face of course:) Haha, I love how Mitchell is also casually drinking his milk as he does this. |
 |
Haha, and when that doesn't work, you go ahead and take extreme measures.
Mitchell - 1, Dada - 0 |
Mitchell has become obsessed with bugs (or "bus" as he calls them). If he spots a "bus" then he will exclaim it to let everyone in the house know. Haha, I love in this video how excited he gets when the "bus" actually flies a little bit... he runs back and forth laughing. And after I tell him we need to wash his hands, he starts saying "Ta Da," which is his way of telling us "It's ok. Everything has been taken care of." Haha, nice try kid:)
***Have no fear, all hands and faces were completely sanitized right after this video***
He is growing so fast..tell Daddy to put down the game and play with me. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteHe is growing so fast..tell Daddy to put down the game and play with me. Love you all.
ReplyDelete