Mitchell finally walked!! Well, with us holding him up and balancing for him:) Mitchell has been walking along furniture for a couple of months now, but if you try to hold his hands and help him take steps out in the open floor, he refuses. He holds his legs up in the air, goes dead weight, throws a tantrum, etc. He doesn't understand why we would "make" him walk when he wants to crawl, because it is a lot faster. Everyday we tried, and everyday he refused to try. Until...
My brother grabbed Mitchell's hands, and surprisingly, he didn't fight it and started taking steps!! I think it helped that instead of me being the one holding him, I was across the room so he could see me cheering him on. I just love his face and how proud he is of himself:) So sweet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment