Like I mentioned in our last post, we were lucky enough to have Meemaw come out and visit us for the Halloween weekend. We were really excited to have her here, but no one was more happy than Mitchell. He adores his Meemaw!! Haha, and I wonder why... she definitely doesn't hold back on the spoiling when it comes to him. Well, actually, she spoils us all: We had multiple mornings of her delicious pancakes, she helped us clean and set-up the new baby's room, she shared in the walking when taking Mitchell trick-or-treating (which was really a big help for this 7 month pregnant lady), she did more than her fair share of diaper changes and taking care of the kiddo, and she even babysat for an afternoon so Chris and I could go on a date for my birthday. Man, we need her back already!! LOL. It was a fun visit, and especially great because she got to share in Mitchell's first time going Trick-or-Treating (which he loved!!). But, don't worry, we "spoiled" her as well... Chris did make her a coconut cream pie (from scratch!!) for her birthday. Haha, ok, so maybe we didn't spoil her nearly as much as she spoiled us, but it was a pretty good pie:) Love you Meemaw!! Come back soon!!
 |
| We enjoyed a couple of movie nights while she was here, with plenty of cuddles:) |
 |
| In her true spoiling style, she let Mitchell have a sample of candy before Halloween arrived. Haha, she actually had to teach Mitchell how to lick a lollipop. He kept trying to just put the whole thing in his mouth and swallow it whole. Haha, of course, up until this point we had done our best to avoid giving the kid too much candy so he was a bit inexperienced:) |
 |
| She's getting Mitchell in his costume, ready to go Trick-or-Treating. He was both excited and a little confused about what was going on. Haha, he quickly caught on once he started getting all the candy:) |
 |
| What a spoiled kid!! He's eating Meemaw's pancakes AND holding onto his Halloween candy:) |
Mitchell was in heaven playing with his Meemaw. I love in this video how he backs his car up so he can "hide." Silly boy:)
I had a GREAT visit as always...wishing I could stay longer always. Glad to spoil as much and as often as I possibly can. Meemaw loves the memories.
ReplyDeleteI had a GREAT visit as always...wishing I could stay longer always. Glad to spoil as much and as often as I possibly can. Meemaw loves the memories.
ReplyDelete