Friday, August 28, 2015

Meemaw's Visit!!

August was the month of family visits!  After our great visit with the Silas's, Meemaw came out to visit us for a week.  We had a great time... I mean, who wouldn't?!  When Meemaw comes that means we are all spoiled!  Mitchell just ate up the attention (we all did).  Haha, he knew just how to give the right looks to her to get everything he wanted:)  The week was full of great food, cuddles, we took Meemaw out to see the EBR-I Atomic Museum, we all celebrated at my ultrasound when we found out that we're having a healthy baby boy, delicious pies (including a class on how to make pies), relaxing, and did I mention all the great food?! :)


Mitchell's favorite spot for the week:)

Mitchell loved showing Meemaw around the backyard.

Mitchell and Nora collecting sticks.

He loved "pulling" Meemaw while she pulled the wagon. LOL.

Meemaw showing off her skills at the Nuclear Museum, using the manipulators to move some "radioactive" materials.

Haha, I love this picture!!  He's pouting because it was time to go, but he didn't want to leave.  I just think it's hilarious that he's under this sign, because Mitchell is a master manipulator himself:)

Coloring with Meemaw.  Look at that concentration, with his tongue out and all:)

Our days of laughing at the silly faces Mitchell makes when eating a lemon are over.  This kid loves lemons!!  It's pretty much all he wanted to eat for dinner.

Pie Making Class 101

"Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them doggies rollin'"

The finished product.  Yum, coconut cream pie!!

Thank you Meemaw for the pie class and the great visit!!  We can't wait to see you again soon!!




   


2 comments:

  1. Ah what fun Meemaw enjoyed her visit also although looks like Meemaw should eat less pie:( enjoy spoiling time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah what fun Meemaw enjoyed her visit also although looks like Meemaw should eat less pie:( enjoy spoiling time.

    ReplyDelete